Sunday, March 1, 2009

Writing Now.


This is such a great idea. One of my favorite blogs, martawrites, started a writing club. The goal is to get the creative writing juices flowing a little, by giving a few writing prompts each week. I really love writing. I used to write all the time but haven't much in the past 2 years. I only did one this week because I'm short on time. Describe your daily routine from sun up to sun down. use only nouns:

Alarm clock. Snooze button. Snooze button. Prayer. Shower. Flat iron. MSNBC. Closet. Backpack. Freeway. The Herd with Colin Cowherd. Class (/internship). Notes. Huffington Post. Socratic method. Zone bar. Library. Study guide. ESPN.com. Class. Gchat. Notes. Perez Hilton. Student lounge. Salad. Sportscenter. Library. Google Reader. Textbook. 100-calorie pack. Gym. Spandex pants. Treadmill. Rachel Maddow. Sweat. Endorphines. Car. NPR. Telephone. Mom. Sister. George Foreman Grill. Vegetable. Dinner. Textbook. Textbook. TV. T-shirt. Shorts. Scripture. Textbook. Prayer. Sugar-free pudding. Pillow. Daily Show. Sleep.

This is my daily routine? The life of a law student is clearly not exciting. Despite this seemingly lame description, I love my routine.

Join the fun.

2 comments:

Shelise said...

That was actually really fun to read.

Lee said...

I really enjoyed that! Must try it myself :)