Sunday, April 19, 2009

drinking my haterade

I really need a break from outlining so I thought I'd share 3 things that really annoyed me in this weekend.

#1. Lady in front of me at redbox who felt the need to read the description of just about every movie available before finally making a selection. Maybe she lives under a rock and had never heard of any of these movies. Redbox is supposed to be fast. Thanks for making me wait about 10 minutes.

#2. Lady behind me in Sunday School today who kept finishing the teacher's sentence in a little mumbling voice. Like she was one step ahead of the rest of us. I think I may have been the only one to hear her.

#3. I study in the corrals at the library when I need to be distraction-free. Both Friday and today (at the library on Sunday, I know, but I went to church and I have 3roommates so finals time = study at the library), the same guy a few corrals back from me farted. This room is like dead silent. I know its the same guy because I checked. SO hard not to laugh out loud.

4 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

Haha, I love #3!

Sarah said...

I know totally know those moments! I do have to say that #3 is the most funny (not sure if that makes sense) out of the 3.

Kristen said...

I had #1 happen to me last week and was beyond impatient. I was "loud sigh-ing" and everything. It took us all of 30 seconds to get out movie but we stood in line for 15 min. Grrrr...

Jessica said...

Yup and people who seem to talk on their phones for 20 minutes in the quiet part of the library suck! I like these Kendal you are hilarious.