Monday, April 27, 2009

Dear Finals Fairy,

I wish there was a finals fairy, you know, like Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy. Someone to bring you pretty things to reward you for a semester's worth of hard work and two to three absolutely hellacious weeks.

If such a being happens to read this blog, I would really like some of these things. I've kept it affordable because everyone is pinching pennies these days (at least i'm trying to).





I'm trying to collect these sandals in every color. I love them. And yes, I like pink.

Can you also please bring me 2 tickets to see these guys in Vegas on June 19th? If not, I'll buy my own. They haven't come to Vegas since I've been a fan, and I've only seen them live once so I can't wait for this concert. And thank you, Scotty B, for introducing them to me in our ghetto Riviera apartments.


I've been really good this semester and am trying to get good grades. I should be rewarded, right?

Unfortunately, there are some blog topics that have been pushed aside as studying must take priority here. These include the NBA playoffs, prospects for the Dodgers' 2009 season, torture, and twitter.

With that being said, I sign off of blogland until approximately May 14th. My last final is a take home, so I may be back before then, but I doubt it. Finals are dark days, but fortunately there are select people around me that make them bearable.

Farewell my friends. When I return, I will be 2/3 done with law school. Hallelujah.

2 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

Good luck Kendal! The next few weeks sound hideous, but being 2/3 done with law school sounds amazing.

Masons said...

K-dawg, I have those sandals in black patent and I love them too!