Thursday, May 21, 2009

Word.

I'm back. I survived finals and am liking my new job. Lots of things I've wanted to blog about the past few weeks. Right now, all I have to say is that I would be happy as a clam if I never heard from or heard the words "Dick Cheney" or "Glen Beck" ever again. Just sending these thoughts out to the universe so I can sleep easier.

As far as Cheney goes, there aren't words to describe how much I hate him. So my friend Keith's Special Comment on Cheney's speech today are better than mine. Cheney is so 9/11 happy but doesn't want anyone to look backward. [I know maybe 3 people will watch this, but I'm posting it anyway]



Also, I despise Glen Beck (sorry, Dad). He is a flat out liar. And his latest crap isn't even political. It is a little spat with the ladies from The View. Read about it here on Adam's blog.

Then today, Beck goes on his stupid show and does a complete 180, attacks The View ladies and acts like the typical pompous, well, words I don't really feel comfortable using on this blog. I love that he apologized and pandered to them on the show and didn't have the balls to stand up for himself, but when he's safe in his little radio show booth, he's all tough and high and mighty.

Check it out:

My world would be a much better place if Dick Cheney and Glen Beck disappeared tonight.

1 comment:

Riot Grrrl said...

Oh snap nice shout-out.
GLEN BECK IS THE WORST. I really like how he cowers and apologizes on "The View" and then turns around and demands a "damn apology" from the safe confines of his own studio. What a coward.
I like the mean, outspoken Kendal. We cannot sit idly by while these crazy people lie and freak out and try to tear us down to their depraved, debased level.
Keep fighting the power Kendallion Stallion.