Saturday, January 23, 2010

Some thoughts from the first week of my LAST SEMESTER EVER!!

* These 100 calorie popsicles are incredibly delicious.

* Spending your Saturday mornings in early bar prep classes is SUPER lame.

* I loved this performance in the Hope for Haiti marathon last night. I like this Matt Morris fellow's voice and will forever find JT sexy even though he makes horrible faces when he sings high notes.


* Zumba dance classes at the gym are a fantastic alternative to the treadmill. I finally went to a class after hearing rave reviews from several friends. I support anything that encourages that much hip shaking. I'm also back on the bikram yoga train. 90 minutes of heat and sweat really clears the brain out.

* My nephew is insanely cute.

* I'm really going to miss falling asleep to Conan O'Brien.

* I'm hooked on this show. It is pretty scandalous, so I don't recommend it to everyone. But it is true to history, and even my mom loves it. The acting is incredible and I've never been so interested in King Henry VIII. BF and I are almost done with Season 2, and I think Anne Boleyn is about 2 episodes from losing her head.

* Last but not least. Completely silly, but I want this headband.

6 comments:

Amy said...

oh how I love you K!!!!!!

Erin King said...

Yay! You're back online! :) I miss you. Come visit me. Love Hallelujah, loved that version. Congrats on your last semester!

Erin King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin King said...

Sorry... it posted my same comment twice, so I deleted it, but then it said I deleted it, so I thought you might wonder what I wrote and deleted. Nothing exciting... sorry. :)

Kristen said...

Woo hoo for your last semester! Congraulations!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Congrats on the LAST semester. My brother is pounding out Bar prep like a mad man.

I love Zumba and I want to try Bikram sometime. Please let me know when/where you go, I'd love to give it a whirl!