Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas

I'm back among the land of the living. Only 1 more semester stands between me and law school graduation!! I don't really have any desire to blog , but I wanted to post the 2009 Christmas Mix I made for my college besties. Holidays were a big thing for us and every Christmas I'm a little nostalgic for baking and watching Christmas movies with them. Follow this link to download it. My personal favorite: "Last Christmas" from the cast of Glee. Can't get enough.

On another note, last night I had a dream that I rode an escalator with and danced with this man:


That's right, Senator Lindsey Graham (South Carolina), who I detest. Who dreams of these things? I have a problem.

1 comment:

Amy Tenney said...

K dawg you are the BEST! We're driving to San Diego tomorrow with our playlist in tow!!!!! I can't believe you'll be done in 1 more semester! Then you'll be off ruling the world. :)