Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hitting send

on a 41 page paper 3 days after the rest of your friends started spring break is the best.

Or at least I think it is, but I've only slept 4 hours since I got up Saturday at 8am so I can't truly enjoy the feeling right now.

My spring break plans include: making St. Patrick's day cookies, yoga yoga yoga, Gossip Girl back tomorrow!, sitting on the couch watching as many games of the 1st 2 rounds of March Madness as I possibly can (best time of year? pretty close to it), and a trip to California to see some of my favorite people. Trying to let the mind decompress as much as possible.

Plus 1 full day of homework. but that's unavoidable.

1 comment:

Mucky-Muck Maren said...

Yeah for Spring Break! And yeah for unemployment. If you need any company for any of your plans you know who to come to baby.